Clan img Pictures, Images and Photos
Lord Loco Says~

About Me~ Sensitive, Nature Loving, Fun, Wild Imagination, Commonly use vulgars as adjectives. Writing is my passion, and my strength lies within my imagination... Love blogger activities and make new friends.
tagboard

Sunday, April 22, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
Dear, God
God. I am desperate for a solution. I am beyond exasperated and exhausted of waking up and having to continue with this depression. Please God. Help me. I just want to forget the past. I just want to truly feel your love. I just want for you to show me how to love anybody. Teach me how to love you so that I can learn to love myself. I need you so bad, God. I don’t think I’ve ever needed you so bad. I’m sorry for being a terrible daughter but there’s a part of me that wants to yell out for you to hold me and tell me that everything is going to be alright. God, please. I just want to be happy. I don’t want to be bitter anymore. Make me brand new. I want to live without anger, hate or anything negative in my life. Please God, help me move on :( ღ~ڸ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱl~ღ
monthly archive

April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 April 2011 October 2011 January 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012
recent entries

avanza oh avanza 18.4 woops.... jiwang skit..dah xda jiwang dah...mampus lu la ape... ape nak buat and ape yang akan jadi ye I think I should stop. Malaysia Lebih Buruk Daripada Bangladesh Dan Pales... No Word Over 700 Churpers hv cashed out at least RM100 eac... I'll be back :)
widgeo.net