Clan img Pictures, Images and Photos
Lord Loco Says~

About Me~ Sensitive, Nature Loving, Fun, Wild Imagination, Commonly use vulgars as adjectives. Writing is my passion, and my strength lies within my imagination... Love blogger activities and make new friends.
tagboard

Friday, April 13, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
I think I should stop.
If I could dream at night and if those dream come true, I would force myself to sleep at night. So I could dream of you (: Omgosh. I am so hyper right now. Like really hyper. I cant stop laughing and smiling. LOLOL! Oh gosh. Now, I am so lazy to update my blog. I don't know why. Maybe im too happy kot? Haha. Agree with shiera. Bila happy, sumpah xda masa nak update blog. Bila down, like damn. Every hour update emo post kan? LOL! And im happy for her. Finally she have a new boyfriend. Congrats. Seriously, I don't know what to write anymore. All I can say is im happy. I just don't know how to describe. The feeling. Wow, amazing kot? LOL. I don't know la. Maybe dah lama x happy macam ni kot? So, bila dah happy, excited pulak kan? LOL -.- Note to self : joe, don't get too excited okay? (: ღ~ڸ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱl~ღ
monthly archive

April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 April 2011 October 2011 January 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012
recent entries

Malaysia Lebih Buruk Daripada Bangladesh Dan Pales... No Word Over 700 Churpers hv cashed out at least RM100 eac... I'll be back :) Kasih Seorang Anak Sleep is one of the common forms of ESCAPE. And im not doing too well. I felt like never breathing again. Audi haha
widgeo.net