Clan img Pictures, Images and Photos
Lord Loco Says~

About Me~ Sensitive, Nature Loving, Fun, Wild Imagination, Commonly use vulgars as adjectives. Writing is my passion, and my strength lies within my imagination... Love blogger activities and make new friends.
tagboard

Sunday, April 1, 2012 @ 9:46 PM
Sleep is one of the common forms of ESCAPE.
Sleep is one of the common forms of ESCAPE. Yes people. It is. Why I say so? Cause when I sleep I can escape from loneliness, sadness, frustrations, rejection and from almost any problem possible. So, sleeping is one of my hobby. I just loveeee to sleep! Hee (Y) I didn't get enough sleep today. I don't know why. I can't sleep these few days. My mind can't stop thinking.. Thinking... Thinking bout you, maybe? I don't know. It's so complicated or we are the one who make it more complicated? I don't know. At times, I'm so confused with this situation. You just.. Leave me hang on and you ignore me. It breaks my heart, sayang. Really. And I guess we are getting so far away. Why? You really wanna put me aside? You don't need me anymore? ღ~ڸ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱl~ღ
monthly archive

April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 April 2011 October 2011 January 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012
recent entries

And im not doing too well. I felt like never breathing again. Audi haha Young Talents should be allowed a chance to pursue... weird Fucking Love you my avy haha so long x bloggin happy new year
widgeo.net